What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win an iPhone XR which costs Rs 59900 on Amazon. It comes with 64GB space and face ID unlock feature as well.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (1 Sep 2019).
How to Win iPhone XR?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (1 Sep 2019) :
Q1. The Tiger Population In India Has Grown From 1,400 In 2006 To 2,977 In 2019. Which State Has Recorded The Highest Number Of Tigers In The Country?
Ans – Madhya Pradesh
Q2. The Iconic Bollywood Film, ‘Hum Aapke Hain Koun’ Has Completed 25 Years Since Its Making. Who Directed This Film?
Ans – Sooraj Barjatya
Q3. Which Famous Painter Is Known For His Artwork Called ‘Starry Night’? Hint – He Is The Same Artist Who Cut Off His Own Ear.
Ans – Vincent Van Gogh
Q4. LEDs Are Small Light Sources Commonly Used In Electronic Devices, Flashlights, Lightbulbs Etc. What Does LED Stand For?
Ans – Light Emitting Diode
Q5. Who Won The 2019 F1 German Grand Prix?
Ans – Max Verstappen
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 1st September 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th September 2019.