What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 1000 Amazon Pay Balance for free. In total, 50 winners will be announced therefore chances of winning is much higher.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (10 Aug 2019).
How to Win Rs 1000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (10 Aug 2019) :
Q1. _____ Is A Central Asian Sport In Which Horse Mounted Players Attempt To Drag A Goat Or A Calf Carcass Towards A Goal. Fill In The Blanks.
Ans – Buzkashi
Q2. Which Among The Following Platforms Announced That It Will Introduce ‘Learning Playlists’ To List Educational Videos?
Ans – YouTube
Q3. Mary Kom Is An Indian Olympic Boxer Hailing From ______. Fill In The Blanks.
Ans – Manipur
Q4. A New Smartphone Malware Which Affected Millions Of Users, Was Named After A Character In The Matrix. What Is The Malware Called?
Ans – Agent Smith
Q5. The Anglo-Zanzibar War Between The United Kingdom And The Zanzibar Sultanate Was The Shortest Recorded War In History. How Long Did It Last?
Ans – 38-45 Minutes
Also Check :-
- Amazon Fittify Quiz Answers – Win Rs 10000
- Sennheiser Quiz Answers – Win Sennheiser Headphone
- Amazon OPPO F11 Pro Quiz – Win OPPO F11 Pro
- Cadbury Oreo Quiz – Win Rs 20000
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 10th August 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 31st August 2019.