What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 10000 Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay has a validity of 1 year and can be used across products/services at Amazon.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (10 Oct 2019).
How to Win Rs 10000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (10 Oct 2019) :
Q1. Today, 10 October Is Observed As ‘World Mental Health Day’ By The World Health Organisation To Raise Awareness Of Mental Health Issues Around The World And Mobilizing Efforts In Support Of Mental Health. It Was Celebrated In The Year_______ For The First Time. (Fill In The Blank)
Ans – 1992
Q2. Legendary Bollywood Actress Rekha Was Born Today. Which Of The Following Films Did She Win A National Award For Best Actress In 1982?
Ans – Umrao Jaan
Q3. Monarch Edward IV Of England Ruled Which Sport Illegal In 1477?
Ans – Cricket
Q4. Which Of These Countries Does Not Have A Standing Army?
Ans – Iceland
Q5. When Discussing Terms Related To Water, Nimbus, Cumulus And Stratus Refer To Types Of _______.
Ans – Clouds
Also Check :-
- Amazon Oppo Reno2 Series Quiz – Win Oppo Reno2 Z
- Vivo U10 Quiz – Win Vivo U10
- Amazon EMI Quiz – Win Rs 20000
- Amazon Pantry Quiz – Win Rs 10000
- Sleepwell Quiz – Win Rs 20000
- Sanyo Quiz – Win a Sanyo 4K TV
- Amazon OnePlus 7 Pro Quiz – Win OnePlus 7 Pro
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 10th October 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th October 2019.