What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 1000 Amazon Pay Balance for free. In total, 50 winners will be announced therefore chances of winning is much higher.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (11 July 2019).
How to Win Rs 1000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (11 July 2019) :
Q1. Which Country Recently Launched The World’s Largest Independent Solar Energy Plant?
Ans – UAE
Q2. Designer Jony Ives Recently Quit His Job. He Worked With The Company For 20 Years And Was Even Knighted At Buckingham Palace. He Was The Cheif Design Officer For Which Organization?
Ans – Apple
Q3. Which Actor Is Returning To Play James Bond In The New Film Bond 25?
Ans – Daniel Craig
Q4. Opera Is Described As Art, Architecture, Music, Theatre, And Text All Coming Together To Tell A Story. In Which Country Did Opera, As We Know It Today, First Began?
Ans – Italy
Q5. In The Disney Live-Action Remake Of Lion King, Beyonce Has Sung The Female Vocals For The English Version. Who Will Sing In The Hindi Soundtrack?
Ans – Sunidhi Chahan
Must Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 11th July 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th August 2019.