What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Seagate 5TB hard drive which is currently available at Rs 11,990 on Amazon. It doesn’t need power supply to work & its 3.0 USB connectivity makes transfer from Windows and MAC superfast.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (12 Oct 2019).
How to Win Seagate 5TB hard drive?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (12 Oct 2019) :
Q1. Hugh Jackman, The Actor Most Famous For His Marvel Character ‘Wolverine’ Celebrates His Birthday Today. Which Country Is Hugh Jackman From?
Ans – Australia
Q2. Who Was The First Indian To Fly Into Outer-Space?
Ans – Rakesh Sharma
Q3. What Word Is Used To Refer To A Group Of Hippopotamuses?
Ans – A Bloat
Q4. ‘Friends, Romans And Countrymen, Lend Me Thy Ears’ Is The First Line Of Speech Given By Which Character In The Play Julius Caesar, Written By William Shakespeare?
Ans – Mark Antony
Q5. The ‘Bramhastra’ Trilogy Is An Upcoming Indian Fantasy Film Starring Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor And Amitabh Bachchan. Who Is Directing This Movie?
Ans – Ayan Mukherjee
Also Check :-
- Amazon Oppo Reno2 Series Quiz – Win Oppo Reno2 Z
- Vivo U10 Quiz – Win Vivo U10
- Amazon EMI Quiz – Win Rs 20000
- Amazon Pantry Quiz – Win Rs 10000
- Sleepwell Quiz – Win Rs 20000
- Sanyo Quiz – Win a Sanyo 4K TV
- Amazon OnePlus 7 Pro Quiz – Win OnePlus 7 Pro
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 12th October 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th October 2019.