What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win OnePlus 7T Pro. It’s priced at Rs 53,999 and is recently launched by OnePlus. With best features and amazing display, this phone is the best android phone currently present in the Indian market.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (13 Nov 2019).
How to Win OnePlus 7T Pro?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (13 Nov 2019) :
Q1. She has acted in movies like ‘Yes boss’ and ‘Qayamat se qayamat tak’ in the late 80s and 90s. She was also crowned Miss India in the year 1984. She celebrates her birthday today. Who is she?
Ans – Juhi Chawla
Q2. ________ day is celebrated today in many countries as a day of giving and showing kindness. This day was born when a collection of humanitarian groups came together on November 13, 1997 and made a ‘Declaration of Kindness’. Donating books, food or clothes to your local community is a great way to celebrate this event. (Fill in the blank)
Ans – World Kindness Day
Q3. Which was named as the ‘Word of the Year 2018’ by Oxford dictionaries?
Ans – Toxic
Q4. Former Australian fast bowler Brett Lee has done a lot of things outside cricket – but which one of these is NOT one of them? one of them?
Ans – Sailed a boat alone across the Tasman Sea
Q5. Which country’s highest point is Mount Fuji, a dormant volcano?
Ans – Japan
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 13th November 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th November 2019.