What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Samsung Galaxy A50. With 2.3GHz Exynos 9610 octa core processor and a 4000mAh battery, this beast is priced at Rs 17,700 on Amazon.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (13 Oct 2019).
How to Win Samsung Galaxy A50?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (13 Oct 2019) :
Q1. It Is The First Feature-Length Motion Picture With Not Only A Synchronized Recorded Music Score But Also Lip-Synchronous Singing And Speech In Several Isolated Sequences. Which Movie Is Being Talked About Here?
Ans – The Jazz Singer
Q2. Who Was The First Person To Win An Individual Medal At The Olympics, Representing Independent India?
Ans – K. D. Jadhav
Q3. Which Movie Won The Oscar For Best Film In 2018?
Ans – The Shape Of Water
Q4. What Does AR In AR Rahman’s Name Stand For?
Ans – Allah Rakha
Q5. The East India Company Came To India In 1600s, But Established Control Only In _____ After The Battle Of Plassey When It Took Over The Province Of Bengal. Fill In The Blanks.
Ans – 1757
Also Check :-
- Amazon Oppo Reno2 Series Quiz – Win Oppo Reno2 Z
- Vivo U10 Quiz – Win Vivo U10
- Amazon EMI Quiz – Win Rs 20000
- Amazon Pantry Quiz – Win Rs 10000
- Sleepwell Quiz – Win Rs 20000
- Sanyo Quiz – Win a Sanyo 4K TV
- Amazon OnePlus 7 Pro Quiz – Win OnePlus 7 Pro
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 12th October 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th October 2019.