What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 20000 Amazon Pay.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (14 Oct 2019).
How to Win Rs 20000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (14 Oct 2019) :
Q1. A sushi is a Japanese dish, traditionally wrapped in ______.
Ans – Edible seaweed
Q2. Which historical event does Charles Dickens’ novel ‘The Tale of Two Cities’ concern?
Ans – The French Revolution
Q3. Which of these actors played the character of the Genie in the 2019 live action remake of Aladdin?
Ans – Will Smith
Q4. What does ‘SIM’ in SIM card stand for?
Ans – Subscriber Identity Module
Q5. How many sides does a rhombus have?
Ans – 4
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 14th October 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th October 2019.