What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win an Apple watch which is priced at Rs 43900 on Amazon. It is packed with features like Electrical and optical heart sensors, accelerometer and gyroscope for fall detection and many more.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might get it for free. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (16 June 2019).
How to Win an Apple watch?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (16 June 2019) :
Q1. Who developed the theory of evolution in the famous book ‘On the Origin of Species’?
Ans – Charles Darwin
Q2. Long before Google, there have been other search engines on the internet. But which one was the first?
Ans – Archie
Q3. Vicky Kaushal released the first look of a new film (his first horror movie) called ‘Bhoot: Part One – The Haunted Ship’. Who plays the female lead in the film?
Ans – Bhumi Pednekar
Q4. The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup started its eighth edition on 7th June. Which country is hosting the tournament this year?
Ans – France
Q5. The last film that Satyajit Ray directed before he passed, was based on one of his own short stories, Atithi. What was the film called?
Ans – Agantuk
Must Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 16th June 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th June 2019.