What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Samsung Galaxy A50. With 2.3GHz Exynos 9610 octa core processor and a 4000mAh battery, this beast is priced at Rs 18,330 on Amazon.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (16 Oct 2019).
How to Win Samsung Galaxy A50?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (16 Oct 2019) :
Q1. ‘World Food Day’ Is Celebrated Today, In Honor Of The Founding Of The Food And Agriculture Organization Of The United Nations In 1945. Which Is The Main Challenge That UN Wants To Tackle By Observing ‘World Food Day’?
Ans – Global Hunger
Q2. Famous Bollywood Movie ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’ Released Today In 1998. Who Directed This Film?
Ans – Karan Johar
Q3. Which Of The Following Is The Official Language In Argentina?
Ans – Spanish
Q4. A Rare Flower Blooms In Kerala And The Western Ghats Once Every 12 Years. The Last Time It Bloomed Was In 2018. What Is The Flower Called?
Ans – Neelakurinji
Q5. In The Lion King, What Is The Name Of Simba’s Uncle I.E. Mufasa’s Brother?
Ans – Scar
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 16th October 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th November 2019.