What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance. A total of 10 winners will be announced so chances of winning are pretty high.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might get it for free. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (17 June 2019).
How to Win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (17 June 2019) :
Q1. The Queen of England celebrates 2 birthdays – on her actual date of birth in April, and an official birthday in June. How old did she turn this year?
Ans – 93
Q2. Which Indian football player has made the highest number of international appearances (108 matches to be exact) to become the highest capped footballer in the country?
Ans – Sunil Chettri
Q3. Elena Cornaro Piscopia was one of the first women to receive an academic degree from a university in 1678 and was featured on a Google Doodle recently! What did she receive her doctorate in?
Ans – Philosophy
Q4. Kangaroo is a type of mammal that carries its young in a small external pouch on its body. What is this type of mammal called?
Ans – Marsupial
Q5. Which world famous brand derived its name from the Greek goddess of victory?
Ans – Nike
Must Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 17th June 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th June 2019.