What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 25000 Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay Balance has a validity of 1 year. It can be used over your shopping on Amazon, recharges/bill payments and on all other services that Amazon provide. There is no restriction on use of Amazon Pay Balance.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (17 Oct 2019).
How to Win Rs 25000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (17 Oct 2019) :
Q1. ‘International Day For The Eradication Of Poverty’ Is Observed Today By The United Nations. This Convention Recognizes The Right Of Every Child To A Standard Of Living Adequate For The Child’s Physical, Mental, Spiritual, Moral And Social Development. What Is The Theme Of This Event This Year?
Ans – Acting Together To Empower Children, Families And Communities To End Poverty
Q2. Today Is The Birthday Of This World Famous Rapper And Song-Writer. His Birth Name Is ‘Marshall Mathers’. He Has Won 15 Grammy Awards. Who Is Being Talked About Here?
Ans – Eminem
Q3. A Major Sea Port Is Any Port With Two Or More Berths And Facilities And Equipment Capable Of Discharging 100,000 Tons Of Cargo Per Month From Ocean-Going Ships. How Many Such Major Sea Ports Are There In India?
Ans – 13
Q4. Indian Railways (IR) Has Announced That It Will Become A Net-Zero Carbon Emitter By Year_______? (Fill In The Blank)
Ans – 2030
Q5. Indian Oil Constructed A 0.85 Km Of Road With Single Use Plastic Waste At Which City?
Ans – Faridabad
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 17th October 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th November 2019.