What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 20000 Amazon Pay.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (18 Nov 2019).
How to Win Rs 20000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (18 Nov 2019) :
Q1. One of NASA’s four great observatories is named after which of these scientists?
Ans – Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
Q2. Which of the following will you associate ‘Sattriya’ with?
Ans – A dance form
Q3. In April 2019, as a promotional activity, Oreo created a title sequence of which show using nearly 3000 cookies?
Ans – Game of Thrones
Q4. In which city would you find Lascaux, a UNESCO World Heritage Site with over 600 wall paintings representing large animals, local and contemporary fauna that correspond with the fossil record of the Upper Paleolithic time?
Ans – Montignac, France
Q5. National Milk Day is celebrated in India each year on Verghese Kurien’s birthday, who is hailed as the the father of White Revolution. When is it celebrated?
Ans – November 26
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 18th November 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th December 2019.