What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Sony Bravia LED Smart TV. With 4K Ultra HD resolution, this TV is all you need to watch shows, movies and cricket with the best of experience. Amazon is currently selling it at Rs 50990.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (2 Aug 2019).
How to Win Sony Bravia LED Smart TV?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (2 Aug 2019) :
Q1. Indian Scientists Developed A New Material Called ‘Black Gold’ Which Can Absorb Light And Carbon Dioxide. Which Institute Did They Belong To?
Ans – Tata Institute Of Fundamental Research
Q2. She Became The First Indian To Win A Gold Medal In The 100ms Race At A Global Event At The World Universiade In Italy. Who Is She?
Ans – Dutee Chand
Q3. Micheal Jackson Performed For The First And Only Time In India In 1996. After The Show, Before He Left The Country, He Scribbled A Love Letter To India In His Hotel Room Where He Called India His ‘Special Love’. Where Did He Write It?
Ans – On A Pillow
Q4. The Biggest River Island In The World Located In Assam. What Is It Called?
Ans – Majuli
Q5. A Song Titled ‘Tujhe Bhulega Na Tera Hindustan’, Was Released By The Indian Army To Commemorate 20 Years Of ‘Operation Vijay’ As An Ode To The To Soldiers Of The Kargil War. What Is The Name Of The Lyricist?
Ans – Sameer
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 2nd August 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 31st August 2019.