What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 150000 Amazon Pay Balance. It’s a Gandhi Jayanti Special Quiz and hence prize is big.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (2 Oct 2019).
How to Win Rs 150000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (2 Oct 2019) :
Q1. In which year was Mahatma Gandhi nominated for the Nobel Prize for the first time?
Ans – 1937
Q2. On which day in history did Mahatma Gandhi embark on the famous Dandi March?
Ans – 12th March 1930
Q3. Although they shared differing ideologies, Mahatma Gandhi called X as ‘The Prince among the patriots’. In 1944, in a radio broadcast, X was the first one to address Gandhi as the ‘Father of the nation’. Identify X?
Ans – Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
Q4. Gandhi was nominated for the Nobel Peace prize _____ times but never won. The Nobel committee publicly acknowledges the omission till date, expressing regret that Gandhi had never been awarded the prize.
Ans – 5
Q5. Mahatma Gandhi shares his birthday with which Indian prime minister?
Ans – Lal Bahadur Shastri
Q6. Which of these books was NOT written by Mahatma Gandhi?
Ans – Long Walk to Freedom
Q7. The book ‘Unto This Last’ greatly captivated and transformed Gandhiji. So much so that he translated it into Gujarati. Who was its author?
Ans – John Ruskin
Also Check :-
- Amazon Great Indian Festival Quiz – Win Rs 25000
- Amazon Oppo Reno2 Series Quiz – Win Oppo Reno2 Z
- Sleepwell Quiz – Win Rs 20000
- Amazon OnePlus 7 Pro Quiz – Win OnePlus 7 Pro
- Amazon Bose Quiz – Win Bose Frames
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 2nd October 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 7 (seven) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th October 2019.