What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Seagate 5TB hard drive which is currently available at Rs 11,900 on Amazon. It doesn’t need power supply to work & its 3.0 USB connectivity makes transfer from Windows and MAC superfast.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (20 Aug 2019).
How to Win Seagate 5TB hard drive?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (20 Aug 2019) :
Q1. Which Of The Following Is NOT A Variety Of Mango?
Ans – Red Dacca
Q2. Apricots Are Not Native To India. And Yet, There Is A Popular Hyderabadi Dessert, Made From Apricots Which Was Created By The Royals As It Needed The Fruit To Be Imported. What Is The Dish Called?
Ans – Qubani-Ka-Meetha
Q3. Maria Montessori Was An Italian Physician. She Is Also Known For Her Contributions To Another Field, Where Her Name Is Used To Refer To A Teaching Method. Which Field Does It Apply To?
Ans – Education
Q4. What Is The Roman Numeral Equivalent For The Number ‘0’?
Ans – Does Not Exist
Q5. There Is A Theory That The Universe Will Come To An End When Its Ever-Increasing Rate Of Expansion Causes All Matter To Basically Fly Apart. What Is The Term Applied To This Theory?
Ans – The Big Rip
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 20th August 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th August 2019.