What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win an iPhone Xs. This phone was launched in somewhere around September last year at a price of Rs 84,990. With A12 Bionic with next-generation Neural Engine & 5.8-inch Super Retina display, this phone is packed with brilliant hardware.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (20 Nov 2019).
How to Win iPhone Xs?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (20 Nov 2019) :
Q1. He was the 47th Vice-president of the United states, and a member of the Democratic party. He celebrates his birthday today. Who is he?
Ans – Joe Biden
Q2. Who made the all important throw in the last ball of the Super Over, to effect a run out, that won England the 2019 World Cup?
Ans – Jason Roy
Q3. In which country would you find Victoria Falls, classified as the world’s largest sheet of falling water based on its combined width and height?
Ans – Zambia and Zimbabwe
Q4. Golf player Vijay Singh belongs to which country?
Ans – Fiji
Q5. You’ve just been bowled a ‘beamer’ while playing cricket. What part of your body should you be worried about?
Ans – Head
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 20th November 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th December 2019.