What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win an iPhone XR which costs Rs 59900 on Amazon. It comes with 64GB space and face ID unlock feature as well.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (21 July 2019).
How to Win iPhone XR?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (21 July 2019) :
Q1. In Context To Fashion, What Is A ‘Fedora’?
Ans – A Type Of Headwear
Q2. Did You Know That Pandas Eat Anywhere Between 12-39 Kgs Of Food Every Day! What Does A Panda’s Diet Mainly Consist Of?
Ans – Bamboo
Q3. Chief Of The Air Staff Or Air Chief Marshal Is The Highest Rank In The Indian Air Force. It Is The Position Of Commander Of The IAF. Who Was The First Indian To Become Chief Of Air Staff In 1954?
Ans – Subroto Mukerjee
Q4. Indian Scientists Have Developed A New Material Which Is Capable Of Absorbing Both Light And Carbon Dioxide And Could Help Control Environmental Issues. What Is It Called?
Ans – Black Gold
Q5. What Is The Name Of The Network Of Higways That Connects The Four Major Cities Of India – Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi And Mumbai?
Ans – The Golden Quadrilateral
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 21st July 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th August 2019.