What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Sony Bravia LED Smart TV. With 4K Ultra HD resolution, this TV is all you need to watch shows, movies and cricket with the best of experience. Amazon is currently selling it at Rs 52990.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (22 June 2019).
How to Win Sony Bravia LED Smart TV?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (22 June 2019) :
Q1. Which Team Broke The Record For The Highest Number Of Goals Scored In Any World Cup Match (Womens Or Mens) In Their Debut Performance At The FIFA Women’s World Cup? PS – They Scored 13 Goals In A Single Match!
Ans – USA
Q2. Sonam Kapoor And Dulquer Salman Will Be Seen Together In A Fictional Movie About The Indian Cricket Team, Based On A Book By Anuja Chauhan. What Is The Movie Called?
Ans – The Zoya Factor
Q3. Which Bengaluru-Based NGO, Which Is Running One Of The World’s Largest School-Meals Project Was Recently Awarded The BBC World Service Global Champion Award?
Ans – Akshaya Patra
Q4. Aromachology Is The Study Of Smells. What Is The Study Of Sound Called?
Ans – Acoustics
Q5. Which Indian State Launched ‘Pink Sarathi’ Vehicles To Ensure The Safety Of Women Commuting By Local Buses?
Ans – Karnataka
Must Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 22nd June 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th July 2019.