What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win OPPO K3. It comes with Android ColorOS v6.0 operating system with 2.2GHz Snapdragon 710 octa core processor, Adreno 616.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (22 Sep 2019).
How to Win OPPO K3?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (22 Sep 2019) :
Q1. Today Is The 3rd T20 Game Between India And South Africa Of The 2019 Series. On 1st December 2006 India Played Their First Ever T20 Game Against South Africa. Where Was That Match Played?
Ans – Johannesburg
Q2. Which Of These Is A Founder Of The Popular Messaging App ‘Whatsapp’?
Ans – Jan Koum
Q3. Copenhagen Is The Capital Of Which Country?
Ans – Denmark
Q4. Priyanka Chopra Played A Supporting Role In A 2019 Netflix Original Rom-Com With Rebel Wilson And Liam Hemsworth. What’s The Name Of The Film?
Ans – Isn’t It Romantic
Q5. In 1996, A Mammal Named Dolly Was Successfully Cloned For The First Time. What Type Of Animal Was It?
Ans – Sheep
Also Check :-
- Amazon Great Indian Festival Quiz – Win Rs 25000
- Amazon Oppo Reno2 Series Quiz – Win Oppo Reno2 Z
- Sleepwell Quiz – Win Rs 20000
- Amazon OnePlus 7 Pro Quiz – Win OnePlus 7 Pro
- Amazon Bose Quiz – Win Bose Frames
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 22nd September 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th October 2019.