What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Huawei P30 Pro. It’s currently being sold on Amazon at Rs 71990. Packed with the latest Kirin 980 octa core processor, this phone is one of the finest premium phone. It also has 40+20+8MP triple rear camera so that you never miss intricacies of a picture.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (23 June 2019).
How to Win Huawei P30 Pro?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (23 June 2019) :
Q1. Name the longest National Highway in India which passes through 11 Indian states?
Ans – NH 44
Q2. ‘The Forbidden City’ is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is home to the ‘Palace Museum’ – one of the largest museums in the world. This city was once home to 24 emperors. Where can you find the ‘Forbidden City’?
Ans – China
Q3. Which national park in India is home to over 70 per cent of the world’s swamp or wild buffalo population, which were recently classified endangered by the IUCN?
Ans – Kaziranga
Q4. Which among these is NOT a comet, but is in fact an asteroid/dwarf planet in the solar system?
Ans – Ceres
Q5. Which actress will portray Saina Nehwal in an upcoming biopic on the athelete’s life?
Ans – Parineeti Chopra
Must Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 23rd June 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th July 2019.