What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 15000 Amazon Pay Balance. Total 5 winners will be picked therefore, chances of winning is high.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (26 Sep 2019).
How to Win Rs 15000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (26 Sep 2019) :
Q1. Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar, Who Was Born Today In 1820, Fought For Women’s Right As An Activist And Helped Introduce The ‘Widow Re-Marriage Act’ In India. Where Was He Born?
Ans – West-Bengal
Q2. Serena Williams, The Famous Tennis Star, Was Born Today In 1981. How Many Olympic Gold Medals Has She Won?
Ans – 4
Q3. Where Would You Find The Mismi Mountain Peak, The Most Distant Source Of The Amazon River?
Ans – Peru
Q4. Made In 1888, The ‘Roundhay Garden Scene’ Is Known To Be The World’s Earliest Surviving Motion-Picture Film. How Long Is It?
Ans – 2.11 Seconds
Q5. Leonardo Dicaprio Finally Won An Oscar For Best Actor In 2106, After Being Nominated For Several Years. Which Film Did He Win It For?
Ans – The Revenant
Also Check :-
- Amazon Great Indian Festival Quiz – Win Rs 25000
- Amazon Oppo Reno2 Series Quiz – Win Oppo Reno2 Z
- Sleepwell Quiz – Win Rs 20000
- Amazon OnePlus 7 Pro Quiz – Win OnePlus 7 Pro
- Amazon Bose Quiz – Win Bose Frames
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 26th September 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th October 2019.