What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Samsung Galaxy Note 10.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (27 Oct 2019).
How to Win Samsung Galaxy Note 10?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (27 Oct 2019) :
Q1. In Which Country Would You Find The Temple Complex Angkor Wat?
Ans – Cambodia
Q2. Which Of The Following Is Used In Making A Pencil?
Ans – Graphite
Q3. Eritrea, Which Became The 182nd Member Of The UN In 1993, Is Located In Which Continent?
Ans – Africa
Q4. Originating In The Tibetan Plateau Near Lake Mansarovar, Which River Flows Through Ladakh?
Ans – Indus
Q5. Rial Is The Official Currency Of ______. Fill In The Blanks.
Ans – Iran
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 27th October 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th November 2019.