What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Apple iPad Air worth Rs 44,900.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (27 Sep 2019).
How to Win Apple iPad Air?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (27 Sep 2019) :
Q1. George Stephenson Is Known As The ‘Father Of Railways’ As His ‘Locomotion No. 1’ Was The First Steam Locomotive To Carry Passengers On A Public Rail Line On 27th September. Which Year Was This?
Ans – 1825
Q2. Which Is The Longest River In Asia?
Ans – Yangtze
Q3. To Commemorate Rahul Dravid’s 10,000 Test Runs, A Wall With 10,000 Bricks Was Built In Which Of These Cricket Stadiums?
Ans – M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
Q4. Until 1955, The State Bank Of India Was Known As ______.
Ans – Imperial Bank Of India
Q5. The __________ Is A Horseshoe Shaped Zone Found Along The Pacific Rim Where Around 90% Of The World’s Earthquakes Occur. Fill In The Blanks.
Ans – The Ring Of Fire
Also Check :-
- Amazon Great Indian Festival Quiz – Win Rs 25000
- Amazon Oppo Reno2 Series Quiz – Win Oppo Reno2 Z
- Sleepwell Quiz – Win Rs 20000
- Amazon OnePlus 7 Pro Quiz – Win OnePlus 7 Pro
- Amazon Bose Quiz – Win Bose Frames
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 27th September 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th October 2019.