What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 15000 Amazon Pay Balance. Total 5 winners will be picked therefore, chances of winning is high.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (28 Nov 2019).
How to Win Rs 15000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (28 Nov 2019) :
Q1. Recently, who became the first Indian bowler to take an international wicket with a pink ball?
Ans – Ishant sharma
Q2. Chris Hughes, born on 26th November 1983 co-founded which technology giant along with 4 other Harvard students?
Ans – Facebook
Q3. A depiction of the Ellora Caves can be found on the reverse side of which bank note in India?
Ans – INR 20
Q4. ‘Fridays for future’ is an international movement of school students started by which activist?
Ans – Greta Thunberg
Q5. As per the title of a popular book and movie, who among these is ‘The Man who Knew Infinity’?
Ans – Srinivasa Ramanujan
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 28th November 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th December 2019.