What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Vivo U10 Smartphone.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (29 Dec 2019).
How to Win Vivo U10 Smartphone?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (29 Dec 2019) :
Q1. In October who broke Don Bradman’s record of highest average in Test cricket on home soil? (His average has reduced since)
Ans – Rohit Sharma
Q2. Which CEO topped the list of Fortune’s Business person of the Year 2019?
Ans – Satya Nadella
Q3. What was climbed for the final time in October 2019 in Australia? (It has been closed for climbers since)
Ans – Uluru
Q4. Which Indian structure featured in Time’s 2019 list of 100 greatest places in the world?
Ans – Statue of Unity
Q5. Which of these cricketers led India to its first World Cup final in the 21st Century?
Ans – Saurav Ganguly
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 29th December 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th January 2019.