What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Blaupunkt party speakers. It is priced at Rs 24990 on Amazon. With two 12” built-in woofer and one big 5” Speaker, it is no doubt a powerful on-The Wheels Party Speaker.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might get it for free. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (29 June 2019).
How to Win Blaupunkt party speakers?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (29 June 2019) :
Q1. Which Is The First Country To Officially Declare An ‘Environmental And Climate Emergency’?
Ans – UK
Q2. Avengers Endgame Almost Broke All Records When It Released. But It Still Isn’t The ‘Most Successful Movie Ever Made’ In Terms Of Money Earned Yet. Which Film Holds This Record?
Ans – Avatar
Q3. Featuring At #100, Who Is The Only Indian To Be Featured In The Forbes World’s Highest-Paid Athletes List 2019?
Ans – Virat Kohli
Q4. A Spanish Poet, Won The 1971 Nobel Prize For Literature. Who Was This Distinguished Poet Who Is Also Well-Recognized For His Love Poems?
Ans – Pablo Neruda
Q5. Nitesh Kumar Jangir Won An Award For Creating A Low-Cost Breathing Support Device Called ‘Saans’. Who Is This Device Meant For?
Ans – Premature Babies
Must Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 29th June 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th June 2019.