What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a OnePlus 7 Pro. OnePlus 7 Pro was launched last month starting from Rs 48,999. It comes with the latest processor packed in and is the latest offering by OnePlus.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (30 June 2019).
How to Win OnePlus 7 Pro?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (30 June 2019) :
Q1. What is the fullform of PDF in context to computing?
Ans – Portable Document Format
Q2. Which city is the capital of Australia?
Ans – Canberra
Q3. The Nehru Centre in London aims to create cultural exchange between India and UK. Which Indian author has been appointed as its new director?
Ans – Amish Tripathi
Q4. Which Indian Grand Chessmaster won the blitz event at the 2019 Asian Continental Chess Championship in Xingtai, China? Fun fact – he’s just 14 years old!
Ans – Nihal Sarin
Q5. Indian athlete, Pranati Nayak, recently won a bronze medal at an international tournament. Which sport is she associated with?
Ans – Gymnastics
Must Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 30th June 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th July 2019.