What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8 AM – 12 PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes every day.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 50000.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (4 May 2020).
How to Win Rs 50000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (4 May 2020) :
Q1. According to Forbes, what is the claim to fame of a certain eight-year-old boy named Ryan Kaji?
Ans – Highest paid Youtuber
Q2. Mount Paektu is a sacred mountain in which country?
Ans – North Korea
Q3. Which company recently provided 60 custom-built bike ambulances for COVID-19 patients in India?
Ans – Hero Motocorp
Q4. Tianwen-1, meaning heavenly questions, is the first Mars exploration mission of which country?
Ans – China
Q5. Sultan Qaboos bin Said, who recently passed away, was the longest-serving ruler of which country?
Ans – Oman
- 400+ Free Courses IVY League Universities
- JioMart Launch Offer – Save Rs 3000
- Vodafone-Idea: Free 10 GB Data
- Airtel: Free 10 GB Data
- ICICI Mobile: Free Amazon Gift Card worth Rs 250
- Amazon Fit Indian Quiz – Win Rs 25000
- World Earth Day Edition Quiz – Win Rs 10000
- Amazon Special Edition Riddles Quiz – Win Rs 7500
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 4th May 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Winners will be declared on or before 31st May 2020.