What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win an Oppo F11 Pro. Priced at Rs 20990, this device comes with MediaTek Helio P70 octa core processor which is one of the finest processor in the market. 48MP+5MP dual rear camera makes it a deal breaker for all the people who has a photographer inside.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (4 Sep 2019).
How to Win Oppo F11 Pro?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (4 Sep 2019) :
Q1. What Is The Capital Of Finland?
Ans – Helsinki
Q2. In 1995, UNESCO Named Easter Island (A Remote Volcanic Island In Polynesia) As A World Heritage Site. What Is This Place Known For?
Ans – Stone Head Statues
Q3. Which Of The Following Writers Was NOT Born In India?
Ans – Jhumpa Lahiri
Q4. A Teenager Recently Broke Michael Phelps’ Record In The 200m Butterfly Stroke. Who Was It?
Ans – Kristof Milak
Q5. Which Nation Was The First To Give Women The Right To Vote?
Ans – New Zealand
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 4th September 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th September 2019.