What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Seagate 5TB hard drive which is currently available at Rs 10,999 on Amazon. It doesn’t need power supply to work & its 3.0 USB connectivity makes transfer from Windows and MAC superfast.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (5 July 2019).
How to Win Seagate 5TB hard drive?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (5 July 2019) :
Q1. After the re-release of Avengers Endgame, which is the next Marvel film to hit theatres?
Ans – Spiderman: Far From Home
Q2. Vijay Shankar has been ruled out of the World Cup due to an injury. Who has been named as his replacement?
Ans – Mayank Agarwal
Q3. A tortoise discovered in Arunachal Pradesh is considered so beautiful that it was named ’Impressed’. True or False
Ans – True
Q4. Where did PM Narendra Modi perform Yoga asanas along with the public, on the fifth International Day of Yoga?
Ans – Ranchi
Q5. Legendary athelete, ‘The Flying Sikh’, won 5 golds in international championships, broke a 400m record at the 1960 Rome Olympics and won 77 races to win the Helms World Trophy in 1959. Who was he?
Ans – Milkha Singh
Must Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 5th July 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th July 2019.