What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win an iPhone XR which costs Rs 59900 on Amazon. It comes with 64GB space and face ID unlock feature as well.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (7 July 2019).
How to Win iPhone XR?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (7 July 2019) :
Q1. On the 75th anniversary of the Battle of Imphal (which occurred during WWII), the invading country set up a Museum of Peace in Manipur as a memorial gift. Which country was it?
Ans – Japan
Q2. Which among the following nations has become the first gulf country to launch a UN-developed anti-money laundering platform?
Ans – UAE
Q3. Did you know that the stomach produces acids to help digestion. These stomach acids primarily consist of ______. Fill in the blanks.
Ans – Hydrochloric Acid
Q4. Which was India’s first ever 3D animated film? It was a joint venture between Walt Disney Co & Yash Raj Films and was directed by Jugal Hansraj.
Ans – Roadside Romeo
Q5. Which company has recently patented the design for a foldable phone with multiple screens?
Ans – Google
Must Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 7th July 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th August 2019.