What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay Balance has an expiry of 365 days and can be used across services of Amazon.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (7 Nov 2019).
How to Win Rs 5000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (7 Nov 2019) :
Q1. She Was The First Woman To Win A Nobel Prize, Is The Only Woman To Win The Nobel Prize Twice, And Is The Only Person To Win The Nobel Prize In Two Different Scientific Fields. She Was Born On This Day (7 November) In 1867. Who Is She?
Ans – Marie Curie
Q2. In Which Country Would You Find North Cape, The Northernmost Point In Europe That Can Be Accessed By Car?
Ans – Norway
Q3. Which Of The Following Acids Is Used In A Battery?
Ans – Sulphuric Acid
Q4. If You Compete In A Race And Overtake The 4th Person, Which Position Would You Find Yourself In?
Ans – 4th
Q5. In International Morse Code, Which English Alphabet Is Represented By The Shortest/Smallest Code, A Single Dot?
Ans – E
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 6th November 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th November 2019.