What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance. A total of 10 winners will be announced so chances of winning are pretty high.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (8 July 2019).
How to Win Rs 5000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (8 July 2019) :
Q1. Agni, Aakash, Bijli, Vayu, Fani and Ockhi are all names _____. Fill in the blank.
Ans – Cyclones
Q2. A myth states that men have one less rib in their chest as compared to women. But that is untrue. So, how many ribs bones are there in a human body?
Ans – 24
Q3. Which cricketer broke Sachin Tendulkar and Brian Lara’s records to become the fastest batsman reaching 20,000 international runs across formats (tests, ODIs and T20s)?
Ans – Virat Kohli
Q4. Resul Pookutty won an Oscar for Slumdog Millionaire. Which category did he win in?
Ans – Sound Mixing
Q5. When is the International Olympic Day observed every year?
Ans – 23rd June
Must Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 8th July 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th August 2019.