In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Seagate 5TB hard drive which is currently available at Rs 11,299 on Amazon. It doesn’t need power supply to work & its 3.0 USB connectivity makes transfer from Windows and MAC superfast. So, don’t miss out on this chance.
How to Answer and win a Seagate 5TB hard drive?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. If you have hyperosmia, it would mean you have a greater than average sense of _______. Fill in the blank
Ans – Smell
Q2. The Indian Premier League is in it’s 12th season . The first IPL was played in 2009. True or False?
Ans – False
Q3. The first national flag of India is said to have been hoisted on August 7, 1906, and it was red, yellow and green. It has changed significantly since then. Who has designed the current, modern tricolour flag of India?
Ans – Pingali Venkayya
Q4. Who is the first player to reach a score of 5000 runs in the IPL?
Ans – Suresh Raina
Q5. India plans to launch its first manned space flight, by 2022. What is the spacecraft that is being built for this program called?
Ans – Gaganyaan
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 1st April 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th April 2019.