Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. It’s the latest offering from Samsung and is priced at around Rs 73900. So, don’t miss out on this free chance.
How to Answer and win a Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. Which Object Grants The Superhero, Green Lantern, His Extraordinary Powers?
Ans – A Ring
Q2. Which Of These Actors Will Be Playing The Character Of The Genie In The 2019 Live Action Remake Of Aladdin?
Ans – Will Smith
Q3. Hemophobia Is The Fear Of _____. Fill In The Blank.
Ans – Blood
Q4. What Is The Dot That Appears Over The Lowercase Letters, ‘I’ And ‘J’, Called?
Ans – Tittle
Q5. The Novel, White Tiger, Won The Man Booker Prize In 2008, And Was The Debut Novel Of An Indian-Born Author. Who Wrote It?
Ans – Arvind Adiga
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 10th March 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th April 2019.