Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Samsung Galaxy M20 whose 3+32 variant is currently available at Rs 10990. This phone is powered by 1.8GHz Exynos 7904 octa-core processor and is backed by 5000 mAh battery with 3x fast charge capability. So, don’t miss out on this chance.
How to Answer and win a Samsung Galaxy M20?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. According To Roman Mythology, ‘Cloacina’ Was The Goddess Of ______.
Ans – Sewers
Q2. If You Were Visiting The ‘Tabo Monastery’, Where Would You Be?
Ans – Himachal Pradesh
Q3. One Liter Of Hot Air Will Be Heavier Than One Liter Of Cold Air.
Ans – False
Q4. ‘Chholiya’ Often Referred To As ‘Sword Dance’, Is The Traditional Folk Dance Form Associated With Which State?
Ans – Uttarakhand
Q5. At ____ Years Old, Kane Tanaka, A Japanese Woman Has Officially Been Confirmed As The Oldest Person Living By Guinness World Records. Fill In The Blanks.
Ans – 116
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 13th March 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th April 2019.