Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Sennheiser headphones. So, don’t miss out on this free chance.
How to Answer and win Sennheiser headphones?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. Tour De France Is An Annual Multi-Stage Event Associated With Which Of These Sports?
Ans – Cycling
Q2. Which of the following national parks is located in Rajasthan?
Ans – Keoladeo National Park
Q3. Where in the human body is occiput?
Ans – Head
Q4. What is chemical symbol of lead?
Ans – Pb
Q5. Made In 1888, The ‘Roundhay Garden Scene’ Is Known To Be The World’s Earliest Surviving Motion-Picture Film. How Long Is It?
Ans – 2.11 seconds
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 14th March 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th April 2019.