Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Bose Wireless Sleepbuds which costs around Rs 22900 on online stores. These sleep buds cancel the noise and help you get a sound sleep. So, don’t miss out on this chance.
How to Answer and win Bose Wireless Sleepbuds?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. Which of the following is the official language in Argentina?
Ans – Spanish
Q2. We use Google Maps for everything these days. But do you know what GPS stands for?
Ans – Global Positioning System
Q3. The daughter of which prominent Indian businessman recently got married to Anand Piramal?
Ans – Mukesh Ambani
Q4. Which of the following colors is NOT seen in the Olympics symbol?
Ans – Orange
Q5. The part in the human body referred to as the ‘funny bone’ isn’t actually a bone but a nerve called the ulnar nerve. Where is it located?
Ans – Elbow
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 16th February 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th March 2019.