Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 500 Amazon Pay Balance. Also, 100 winners will be announced. So, chances of winning is very high. So, don’t miss out on this free chance.
How to Answer and win Rs 500 Amazon Pay Balance?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. Which Of These Natural Phenomenon Is Also Know As The ‘Northern Lights’?
Ans – Aurora Borealis
Q2. In ___, India Won Its First Cricket World Cup. Fill In The Blanks.
Ans – 1983
Q3. Who Was The Fictional Detective Created By Arthur Conan Doyle?
Ans – Sherlock Holmes
Q4. The Tropic Of Cancer Does NOT Pass Through Which Of These Indian States?
Ans – Bihar
Q5. Which State Was Divided Into Maharashtra And Gujarat In 1960?
Ans – Bombay
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 18th March 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th April 2019.