Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch. With this on hand, you can monitor your track runs, swims, rides, workouts, all day activity, sleep cycle & much more. So, don’t miss out on this free chance.
How to Answer and win a Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. Molten rock that erupts out of a volcano is called Lava. What is it called when it lies under the Earth’s crust?
Ans – Magma
Q2. Convectional, orographic and frontal are all types of ______. Fill in the blanks.
Ans – Rainfall
Q3. India’s top-ranked badminton player and Olympic silver-medalist PV Sindhu became the first woman to co-pilot this aircraft at the Aero India 2019 air show. Which aircraft was it?
Ans – Tejas
Q4. The Indian word ‘chuddies'(underpants) was recently added to the Oxford English dictionary.
Ans – True
Q5. Mukesh and Nita Ambani’s son Akash Ambani recently tied the knot. Who did he get married to?
Ans – Shloka Mehta
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 2nd April 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th April 2019.