Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Sony Alpha DSLR Camera. So, don’t miss out on this free chance.
How to Answer and win a Sony Alpha DSLR Camera?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. Which dance move became popular after Michael Jackson used it during a performance of the song ‘Billie Jean’ in 1983?
Ans – Moonwalk
Q2. What is the dot that appears on the lower case of the alphabet ‘i’ called?
Ans – Tittle
Q3. If you can see the Wheel of Stone inside the Vittala Temple complex, which city are you in?
Ans – Hampi
Q4. What is the highest civilian award of India?
Ans – Bharat Ratna
Q5. In the context of space, a ‘Light Year’ is ______.
Ans – A unit of length
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 2nd February 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 28th February 2019.