Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Free Rs 25000 Amazon Pay Balance. So, don’t miss out on this free chance.
How to Answer and win Free Rs 25000 Amazon Pay Balance?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. The 2019 IPL Is Just Around The Corner, And Yuvraj Singh Has Joined A New Team. Which Team Will He Play For?
Ans – Mumbai Indians
Q2. Who Was The First Indian To Fly Into Outerspace?
Ans – Rakesh Sharma
Q3. Orcas, Or Killer Whales Are A Sub-Species Of Dolphins.
Ans – True
Q4. Priyanka Chopra Played A Supporting Role In A Recent Netflix Original Rom-Com With Rebel Wilson And Liam Hemsworth. What’s The Name Of The Film?
Ans – Isn’t It Romantic
Q5. Two South Korean Companies Recently Announced A 300 Million Dollar Investment In India Based, Ola Cabs. The First Company Is Hyundai, Name The Second.
Ans – Kia Motors Corporation
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 22nd March 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th April 2019.