Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Canon EOS DSLR camera. So, don’t miss out on this free chance.
How to Answer and win a Canon EOS DSLR camera?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. What is astronaut, Buzz Lightyear’s popular catch phrase in the Pixar film, Toy Story?
Ans – To infinity and beyond
Q2. The fictional address 221B, Baker Street is associated with which of these fictional characters?
Ans – Sherlock Holmes
Q3. The Game of Thrones TV show is based on the fantasy novel series ‘A Song of Fire and Ice’. Who is the author of this book series?
Ans – George R. R. Martin
Q4. A 2-part British stage play written by Jack Throne based on the Harry Potter series was first performed in London. What is the name of the play?
Ans – Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
Q5. The Halley’s comet orbits the sun every 75-76 years. When will it be visible next from earth?
Ans – 2061
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 23rd February 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th March 2019.