Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Samsung Galaxy M20 whose 3+32 variant is currently available at Rs 10990. This phone was launched alongside Galaxy M10 on 5th Feb this year. It can currently be bought via flash sale only. So, don’t miss out on this chance.
How to Answer and win a Samsung Galaxy M20?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. Which Country Has Won The Maximum Number Of ICC Cricket World Cups?
Ans – Australia
Q2. Astana Is The Capital City Of Which Eastern European Country?
Ans – Kazakhstan
Q3. In The Hunger Games Series, What Is Weapon Of Choice Of The Protagonist, Katniss Everdeen?
Ans – Bow And Arrow
Q4. Which Of These Is The Largest Organ In The Human Body?
Ans – Skin
Q5. Which Batsman Holds The Highest Individual Scorer In Test Match Cricket Having Scored 400 Against England In 2003-04?
Ans – Brian Lara
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 24th February 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th March 2019.