Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Philips trimmer. It’s great battery backup gives 1.5 hrs of run-time on complete charging of just 1 hr. With 27 settings, from 0.5 to 10mm, it runs really smoothly on the skin. So, don’t miss out on this free chance.
How to Answer and win a Philips trimmer?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. The White-Ish, Crescent Moon Shaped Part At The Base Of Your Nail Has A Name. What Is It Called?
Ans – Lunula
Q2. There Is Only One Part Of The Body With Living Cells That Does NOT Receive Blood Supply Through Blood Vessels. Where Do These Cells Exist?
Ans – Cornea
Q3. Which Of The Following Is NOT A Folk Dance That Originated In Maharashtra?
Ans – Garba
Q4. Tiger Stripes Are Unique Like Human Fingerprints And No Two Tigers Share The Same Stripe Pattern.
Ans – True
Q5. Where Can You Find India’s Only Floating Post-Office, Which Is Situated On A Lake?
Ans – Srinagar
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 26th March 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th April 2019.