Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a iPhone Xs. So, don’t miss out on this free chance.
How to Answer and win a iPhone Xs?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. Leonardo da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time.
Ans – True
Q2. Tatya Tonpe and Rani of Jhasi were associated with which of these freedom movements of India?
Ans – Indian Rebellion of 1857
Q3. What is the name of the mountain region that separates France and Spain?
Ans – The Pyrenees
Q4. Stan Lee made his first appearance in a DC movie as an animated character. Which film was it?
Ans – Teen Titans Go! To the Movies
Q5. The famous ‘Hornbill festival’ is celebrated in which of the following states of India?
Ans – Nagaland
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 27th January 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 28th February 2019.