Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. Just answer 5 simple question and stand a chance to win a prize everyday. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a OnePlus 6T which costs Rs 37999 on Amazon. It has gorgeous 6.41-inch Full HD+ Optic AMOLED display & is powered by Snapdragon 845. So, don’t miss out on this free chance.
How to Answer and win a OnePlus 6T?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. Which Planet In Our Solar System Is Named After The Roman God Of War?
Ans – Mars
Q2. Which Of These Countries Does NOT Have A Standing Army?
Ans – Iceland
Q3. The Ao Language Is Spoken In Which Of The Following States?
Ans – Nagaland
Q4. Which Place In India Holds The Guinness World Record For Being The Wettest Place On Earth?
Ans – Mawsynram, Meghalaya
Q5. Monarch Edward IV Of England Ruled Which Sport Illegal In 1477?
Ans – Cricket
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 27th March 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th April 2019.