Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Casio G-Shock watch. It is available on Amazon at Rs 14995. It’s an Analog-Digital watch and comes with 2 years domestic warranty. So, don’t miss out on this chance.
How to Answer and win a Casio G-Shock watch?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. What Does AR In AR Rahman’s Name Stand For?
Ans – Allah Rakha
Q2. The East India Company Came To India In 1600s, But Established Control Only In _____ After The Battle Of Plassey When It Took Over The Province Of Bengal.
Ans – 1757
Q3. Shanghai Is Currently The Most Populated City In The World. But Which Was The First City To Reach A Population Of 1 Million?
Ans – Rome
Q4. A Litre Of Hot Water Weighs More Than A Litre Of Cold Water.
Ans – False
Q5. A Regular Email Has The Recipients Section, As Well As CC And BCC. What Does BCC Stand For?
Ans – Blind Carbon Copy
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 28th March 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th April 2019.