Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Fossil Explorist smartwatch. This watch actually has an MRP of Rs 19,995 on Amazon. So, try your luck.
How to Answer and win a Fossil Explorist smartwatch?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. This actor died in 1984 and also starred in a movie named ‘1984’. Who is he?
Ans – Richard Burton
Q2. Which famous superhero movie quoted ‘With great power comes great responsibility’?
Ans – Spider-Man
Q3. If you are spotted eating this in Singapore, you will be fined. What is it?
Ans – Chewing gum
Q4. A shrimp’s heart is located in it’s head.
Ans – True
Q5. What is the name of the museum in Croatia where one can find displays such as a memory jar, champagne bottle corks and a positive pregnancy test?
Ans – Museum of broken relationships
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 29th January 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 28th February 2019.